- KODIT stands for Korea and Credit.
- It is the new CI of Korea Credit Guarantee Fund, which expresses its determination to establish its 2nd foundation for growth and to lead the credit- based society.
- The link between O and D symbolizes the continuous bond between SMEs and KODIT.
- The green color expresses hope and development, while the blue color expresses stability and credibility.
- The mascot of KODIT is called Shinyongyi, a brother and sister.
- They have a figure of a tree, which symbolizes trust and faithfulness.